Together with you and everyone around us, we are in a global situation that we could not have predicted. We follow the advice of the Dutch and Belgian government, RIVM and FOD Volksgezondheid regarding the coronavirus and we keep a close eye on further developments.
Publication date March 19, 2020, modified May 26 and October 13, 2020.
For safe keeping
Within our organization we take various measures that protect your and our health and safety. In addition, we guarantee the delivery of our products and services as much as possible: For safe keeping.
We protect your and our health and safety
- A large part of our employees work from home and can be reached by e-mail and in most cases also by telephone.
- At our locations, our employees work apart as much as possible in time and distance.
- At your location(s), our drivers conform to your measures.
- External carriers have been able to access our warehouses again since October: view the Corona poster.
- Access to our showrooms in Bleiswijk and Apeldoorn has been relaxed, so that regular visits are now possible again. Payments are contactless via the ATM.
- External visits are possible at all our locations again. We receive you in specific areas where we guarantee hygiene and distance rules.
- Our account managers can visit you again. In consultation with your contact person, discuss what is desired and safe.
We guarantee the delivery of our products and services
- We deliver to entrepreneurs and not to individuals.
- All pending orders and contracts are delivered as usual.
- We maintain our stocks as much as possible and our suppliers also make every effort to continue supplying in these circumstances.
- You can reach us through the contactdetails known to you and our general contact details.
- We focus daily on ensuring the continuity of the products and services we provide. Due to the continued demand for and decreasing stocks of products, there are longer delivery times and price increases. We therefore ask you to discuss your need for products and delivery times with us as much as possible. In this way we can respond to this in time with our stocks and planning and guarantee continuity.
- We make agreements with our suppliers about stocks.
- Permanent relationships take precedence over new relationships when delivering products and services.
- Agreements take precedence over incidental orders.
Family, sustainable and active
- We are happy to help everyone. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions.
- We understand your situation and also count on your understanding. In close cooperation with our relations, we make informed sustainable choices.
- We actively monitor developments and update our measures when necessary.
We do everything we can to guarantee your and our daily activities: For safe keeping. We thank you for your confidence and wish you much strength during this period. If you have any questions, you can always contact us.
Erik Forsten, manager QSHE Houweling Group