From the beginning of 2020 we have to deal with the corona virus worldwide. In this news item you will find all our current measures.
For safe keeping
We follow the advice of the Dutch and Belgian government, RIVM and FOD Volksgezondheid regarding the coronavirus and we keep an eye on further developments. Within our organization we take various measures that protect your and our health and safety. In addition, we guarantee the delivery of our products and services as much as possible: For safe keeping.
We protect your and our health and safety
- At your location(s), our drivers conform to your measures.
- External carriers are able to access our warehouses. They receive instructions at the Goods receipt & collection office: view the Corona poster.
- Access to our showrooms in Bleiswijk and Apeldoorn is possible. Payments are contactless via the ATM.
- Visits to and from relations are coordinated in mutual consultation.
We guarantee the delivery of our products and services
- We deliver to entrepreneurs and not to individuals.
- All pending orders and contracts are delivered as usual.
- We maintain our stocks as much as possible and our suppliers also make every effort to continue supplying in these circumstances.
- You can reach us through the contactdetails known to you and our general contact details.
- We focus daily on ensuring the continuity of the products and services we provide. Due to the continued demand for and decreasing stocks of products, there are longer delivery times and price increases. We therefore ask you to discuss your need for products and delivery times with us as much as possible. In this way we can respond to this in time with our stocks and planning and guarantee continuity.
- We make agreements with our suppliers about stocks.
- Permanent relationships take precedence over new relationships when delivering products and services.
- Agreements take precedence over incidental orders.
Family, sustainable and active
- We are happy to help everyone. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions.
- We understand your situation and also count on your understanding. In close cooperation with our relations, we make informed sustainable choices.
- We actively monitor developments and update our measures when necessary.
We thank you for your confidence. If you have any questions, you can always contact us.
Erik Forsten, manager QSHE Houweling Group